Best Buy will kick off a massive 50-hour sale later today, offering generous discounts on a number of Apple’s hottest products, including the MacBook, iMac, iPhone 7, and iPad mini.
The company is also slashing up to $200 off Beats headphones, and up to $600 off LG’s 4K TVs.
Best Buy hosted a big 50-hour sale last year to celebrate its 50th anniversary, and the retailer says it was a big hit. So much so that it is bringing the sale back this year with even better “Black Friday-like” deals on some of the hottest electronics.
The discounts come just in time for the back to school season, and if you’re signed up to Best Buy’s Student Deals program, you’ll save even more.
Here are some of the biggest discounts we can look forward to:
- Save up to $500 on select MacBooks
- Save up to $300 on iPhone 7/7+
- Save $70 on Samsung Gear S3 Tumi Smartwatch (Only at Best Buy)
- Save $200 on Beats Studio Wireless
- Save up to $600 on LG 4K TVs
- Save $120 on select iPad Mini 4
- Save up to $500 on select iMacs
- Save up to $350 on gaming PCs and monitors
- Save up to $300 on select Windows PCs
The 50-hour sale
kicks off at 10 p.m. CDT today (Friday) and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT on Sunday, August 20. All product offers are available in store and online while stocks last.
The post Best Buy’s 50-hour sale offers big iPhone 7, MacBook discounts appeared first on Apple Act.